Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The attack baby

I was cooking dinner last night and heard our cat Tigger make an odd noise in the livingroom. When I went in the see what was going on I saw my precious sweet Caroline "loving" on her :) Poor Tigger!
She crawled all over her and tried to eat her.Then when Tigger had a enough and got up Caroline chased her!


Caroline has recently tried a sippy cup, most of the time she chews on the spout. If you look above her left eye near her hair line there is her first battle wound from crawling, a very small red mark.






Tonight Alisa, Greyson and Griffin came over to play. After dinner Alyssa Kate and Greyson watched a little Caillou. They were too cute cuddled up on the couch together.





1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't believe baby Caroline is old enough to crawl!!! She was tiny last time I saw her.

background