Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Fun

Easter 2009 was a fantastic family time for the Heltzes! I was off from work which meant I was able to go to church with my family!!!!! I was so excited and this morning with the chance of rain we let the girls get their Easter basket gifts then hunted eggs. We were all still in our pajamas and Alyssa Kate choose to wear her rain boots, it was priceless! We took tons of pictures and videos, both girls had fun and we made it before the rain! Then we went to church and I felt so much warmth and peace being able to worship with my family! I really have missed church and the few times I am able to go I really cherish! After church we went over the Mimi and Pops and hunted eggs and attempted to get our first picture of all of the cousins, it was great! After a nap we went over to Wes's families and ate more and played. The day was fun and exhausting! I am so thankful for the time with my family!



This is a random picture but Caroline has recently started letting go and standing while holding onto nothing. She is growing up toooooo fast :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Easter day! Great pictures!

www.thepowellfamilylife.blogspot.com

background