Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Fun

It has been since early December since my last post...FOREVER :) My mother is not toopleased but this last few weeks have been nuts. I will recap:
1. Christmas (magical and wonderful)
2. New Years (fun with friends)
3. Alyssa Kate turned 4 (I still can not believe it, she had two parties and got to Build-A-Bear for the first time)
4. We closed on a house in one of my favorite neighborhoods in Little Rock (I guess I am officially a grown-up now, Wes is working like a dog along with our parents to remodel the inside)
5. I turned 30 (so old :) my amazing friends Alisa and Kim along with my very generous husband and my fajita making mama threw me an 80's themed party with my dearest friends and family).
It has been crazy busy and Wes continues to work himself silly to complete this house. Our goal is to move in by April because then he graduates and starts studying for the bar. There is just too much to post at this time so I will begin with the latest snow day and try to be better in the future (I might post the 80's party because it was a blast!!)
The snow was completely unexpected by Wes and I, so our Monday off together was even more of a treat. He has been so busy with the house, school and work that we hardly spend more than 10 minutes together a day. We spent the day just enjoying our family and it was soooo nice.

Jumping in the snow


Such a ham!


Little helping hands




Making sure it will stay


Cold friend :)


No Arkansas snowman is complete without a Hogs hat

This tree usually clears the ground by a few inches


Caroline had the right idea


The slide still works


Helping Pop break up the ice at the end of the driveway


One serious mama :)

1 comment:

The Cornelisons said...

Love the snow pictures. Your new camera is working beautifully!

background