Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It has been over a month since my last post! It is amazing to me just how busy our lives have been recently. We have has a lot of fun and I am thankful for that but also looking forward to some time of a slower pace. We have visited the Zoo, Wild River Country, done VBS, celebrated Caroline's 1st birthday, played with lots of friends, celebrated the 4th (one day early because I had to work) picked peaches and best of all met Dora (thanks to Wes dressing up like Dora for a Dad look-a-like contest) :) I am going to post a bunch of pictures from the month and attempt to do better from now on. Music time at VBS






























3 comments:

Melissa said...

So where are the pictures of Wes dressed up like Dora - Im dying to see those!! I can't believe Caroline is 1! I miss y'all!

The Cornelisons said...

I think my favorite is of them posing before meeting Dora, they finally weren't strangling one another when they put their arms around each other.

Nitzia said...

caroline is super cute!!! i love her black full hair:) where did you go to pick peaches? we want to go sometime soon to take Sara.

background