Saturday, January 17, 2009

Swinging and Skating!

I took the girls the park Wednesday and we had a blast!!!

Caroline loves swinging and I tried to get a picture of the two of them swinging together but I could not get them to look at me at the same time.
Oh well :) Caroline also sat on the seesaw and I got the one of my favorite pictures of her to date.
Friday night we went to the roller rink with our Sunday School and took the Alyssa Kate. She did great!
She started hanging on to us with skates that really rolled and even got to where she could hang onto the wall and "skate".
We thought we were being nice and got her skates that would not roll at all later on, so she could get more confidence and "skate" by herself. Well, she did and walked around but then asked if she could have her "real" skates back because she didn't want to walk :) It is bad when they are smarter than us at 2 :)

1 comment:

The Cornelisons said...

Is that a look of sheer joy or terror on Caroline's face in the swing?

background