Monday, January 24, 2011

36 Years Combined

Saturday, my mom and Alisa threw Alyssa Kate and I a birthday party. Alyssa Kate will be five on the 27th and I was 31 on the 22nd. Alisa did such a great job decorating for the Ice Cream Parlor party. She made all the cute signs and the very professional looking cake. My mom provided all the yummy goodies for ice cream and snacks. These two ladies can really throw a party. We had such a good time, all the kids played and the adults visited....a perfect afternoon.



The pictures on the right are me when I was five and the left was AK now.


My talented friend Kim made the cute puffs.



Isn't Alisa talented :)


Everything you could need to make a yummy sundae



The birthday girls



Looks good


Caroline's turn whacking the pinata






All decked out :)

2 comments:

Mimi's Musings said...

The party was so much fun. Alisa should get the credit as she certainly exhibited not only her creative talents with the decorations, but her big heart as she took time out of her very busy life to coordinate and execute!

amy said...

Happy Birthday you two! What a nice way to celebrate together, vacation, then party! The Ice Cream Party is seriously so cute! Love all the attention to details, the pictures, the signs... so cute! Very impressed with the cake!

background