Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shutterfly great Holiday Cards

Shutterfly is offering new, fantastic Holiday Cards for 2010. They are adorable and there are so many different styles that you will have no trouble finding a perfect fit for you and your family. This past Mother's Day I created cards for all of the wonderful women in our lives and they turned our fabulously! Our families raved about the great collages of our beautiful daughters. Every Christmas since we had Alyssa Kate we sent pictures in our Christmas cards. This year we have great family pictures to send taken by a good friend. I can't wait to create adorable cards of our little family.


Here are few of my favorites that Shutterfly is offering this year:



One of my favorite things about the cards that the offer is that you can create cards that have as many as 7 pictures in them. I have a hard time choosing between the all the cute pictures of my girls and this allows me to share so many of them. While my favorite cards are the folding variety I found this one and thought it was too adorable with the Christmas tree shape made out of pictures!

Have fun creating and share how great you experience is! www.Shutterfly.com

No comments:

background