Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Pictures take-1

I was off this past Saturday for the Razorback game and we decided that we would attempt to get Christmas pictures of the kids. Last year we bought the girls and Jake coordinating outfits and I could not wait to see them on. Ashley (my sister in law) and I hung a black sheet over my parents fence and went to town. Some of them are really good and some are just funny. It was mighty interesting getting a 3 years old, 17month old and 8 month to do anything at the same time.









After every one was back in their regular clothes I realized we did not get any of just my two girls so next week we will give it another whirl.





2 comments:

Ashley S. said...

I didn't know if you wanted to post these yet, so I waited. Now I can put a few more of Jake on mine. Thanks for granting me permission! :)

The Cornelisons said...

My favorite is Caroline hiding her face ;)

background